Meet Gabee the Biba Bee! Here to bring “bee-buh” some buzz.
This release we’re bringing you Event Mode 2.0, multi-monitor screen share, and more! Keep reading to get all the details!
1. Event Mode 2.0: We’ve been seeing more people use Biba for larger meetings, and larger meetings come with their own set of requirements. So we’ve updated Event Mode to better address those needs. With Event Mode 2.0, we’re introducing:
- More Roles: Meetings with Event Mode will now include three roles: organizer, presenter, and attendee. The organizer has the ability to designate attendees as presenters. While in event mode, only the organizer and presenters can share their webcam and screens.
- Presenter Management: Hosts can add presenters from the more menu “Add Presenters”. They will get a dialog where they can select one or more users invited to the call to promote to Presenter. Hosts can remove presenters by clicking on their names in the roster.
- Roster Update: Presenters are shown at the top of the roster, and are marked with a little presenter icon.
- Default Functions: When Event Mode is on, a certain set of default settings will be deployed, including attendees will be muted upon entry. Remote mute will be turned off and attendees will be set in listen-only mode. Roster notifications will also be disabled.
- Select Screen lets you enter screen selection mode where you’ll be prompted to ‘Click anywhere on this screen to share it’.
- All Screens will share all of the screens attached to your desktop. Viewers will see a composite of your virtual desktop.
That's all for now, folks! Read the Release Notes for more.