Single Sign On with Okta: You asked for it, you got it. We now have SSO integration with Okta! We introduced SSO with PingOne in our July release and asked what else you wanted – and here we are, two releases later with Okta. If you’d like the how-tos for the integration, just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media quality: We’ve made several media performance improvements, including:
- Audio: We now have higher performance in low bandwidth environments, as well as suggestions when your connection is poor. For example, if VoIP has repeated connection problems, we’ll suggest that you switch to dial-in and give you the dial-in and PIN info. We’ve also improved Bluetooth capabilities on iOS and Android so that you can now use Bluetooth devices more reliably on Biba calls.
- Video: We’ve cut video CPU consumption by 20% to give you higher performance on desktops. We’ve also included suggestions for managing video in low bandwidth environments.
- Screen share: We’ve upped screen share performance by cutting bandwidth and CPU consumption. We’ve also improved the screen share web viewer with several bug fixes and expanded browser and platform support.
Biba Windows app auto-update = smarter: Windows users – we’ve fixed the Biba auto-updater – w00t! If a new Biba version is available when you launch the desktop app, we’ll begin the update after your call is done or when you quit the app. You also have the option to try the update later if you’re not ready
Chat quality: We’ve heard some things about chat have been bugging you (no pun intended) – so we’ve fixed them:
- Message drafts are now saved when you switch tabs
- You’re able to see group chat history when you start a chat with a group you’ve messaged before
- We’ve implemented Emoji smarts so you can paste code or enter a phone numbers without your co-worker thinking you’re flirting with them :)
Interested in Biba? Try it out for free and inquire now.